FreeS/WAN IPSec for Linux, OLS 2000, RGB
Table of Contents
Goal: securing the internet by making IPsec available to all.
- The Team has five Canadian techies
- Henry Spencer is Project Lead
- Hugh Redelmeier is the Keying Daemon Programmer
- Richard Guy Briggs is the Kernel Programmer
- Sandy Harris is the Documentor
- Claudia Schmeing is the Mailing List Manager
- The rest of the team must be non-technical because they are in the US
- Hugh Daniel is the Project mis-Manager & Tester
- John Gilmore is the Executive
- Our code is free, in several ways (see later)
- Other (non-US) people contributing code to our project.
- Join our mailing list and become part of the community!
Last modified by
Richard Guy Briggs
Sat Jul 15 07:42:28 EDT 2000